Monday, September 5, 2011

So Nancy? What do you do for fun?...

A lot of people always ask me this question: "So Nancy? What do you do for fun?" I'm sure they are expecting to hear that I enjoy going to the movies or maybe going out to dinner or both, but they are always shocked by my answer. What do I do for fun? The answer is: "I hang out outside the jails and you? Lol!!! I know you were not expecting for me to say that!

I love being a bail bondsman (woman in my case). I meet different people every day, I get to talk to them and get to know them; but most of all, I do this job because I love helping people! Someone once told me, that when you find your "calling" in your life and you decide to make that "calling" your career, whatever that "calling" might be; that you will be happy and the money would just come in.

I embark on an adventure on the daily basis. I wake up in the morning and I don't know who am I going to meet? Or where am I going to be? I can plan my day around, but it hardly ever turns out what I wanted it to be. I don't mind having a crazy schedule because it keeps me busy since I'm an extremely active person; I really need to keep myself occupied with something to do! I love it!
This leads me to the second most asked question... "What is a girl like you doing at the jail?"



Nancy Tiscareno - Super Bond Girl




3 comments:

  1. I can assist you in getting your loved ones released from custody with a minimum amount of time & paperwork. Call Now !! 1-855-223-2423.bail bondsman orange county

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice topics & article posted on blog. I like these tips. This is great and important elements in the modern world that mean action bailbonds . I have always wanted to know where all the yummy Vegan places were and now i can easily eat out at these place or order in! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bell County Attorney, Robin B Reese was charged with and pled "Nolo Contendre" to the FELONY charge of Misapplication of Fiduciary Funds Over $10,000.00 in the 27th Judicial District Court of Bell County. At the same time, his Disbarrment was entered removing his license to practice law in the state of Texas. Bail Bond Phoenix

    ReplyDelete