Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Inland Empire Magazine Best Mother’s Day Present… Ever!!!


This year,  I received the best Mother’s Day present ever!  I was featured in the May 2012 edition of Inland Empire Magazine!!!! Now for those of you that don’t know, Inland Empire Magazine has been the leading publication for over 30 years, in this every expanding Inland Empire market. It features monthly articles on current events, reviews, and the “who’s who” in the Inland Empire in Southern California and they chose to feature me…the Superbondgirl®! Since it is a regional publication, I have pasted the article below for everyone’s review. If you have ever wanted to know more about me or what I do, give it a read! :-)
I would like to thank Tammi Minn for writing this article and photographer Aubrey Noelle for a really fun photo shoot!  http://www.inlandempiremagazine.com/



Nancy Tiscareno - Super Bond Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment