Monday, July 30, 2012

Bailing Out! (this time out of an airplane)


I’m the kind of person who lives for the thrill of being “on the edge” So, this past May 16th, I woke up and said, “I feel like skydiving today!”  I then sent a text to my friend Wendy and asked her if she would come with me and she said, “I’ll go watch you…that’s it!” LOL!!

The very last time I tandem skydived was in 1997. At the time I was four months pregnant with my second child. My stomach wasn’t showing yet, so it was really easy to conceal my pregnancy. Lol! (Note: Don’t worry! My daughter Rio is now 14 years old and she is just fine!). Besides, I didn’t want to miss out in the opportunity to jump out of a perfectly good airplane and free fall at 120 miles per hour just because I was pregnant! Come on, you should already know that I’m a dare-devil!




I remember that I had the most amazing feeling once I jumped out of the airplane. I can always pretend I'm Neo from the Matrix as I’m flying through the air...or falling in my case. LOL!!! Skydiving it's the ultimate rush!  Freedom, combine with adrenaline, excitement and speed! Boy! This is definitely something that I can get addicted to!  In all, I’ve skydived 7 times, 6 tandem jumps and one accelerated free fall (jumping by myself without an instructor).  


It’s really hard to describe in words all the emotions and feelings that go through your mind in body when you skydive! That’s why I decided to share with you my skydiving experience and show you my video. Rest assured, this time I was not pregnant! ;-)




 Nancy Tiscareno - Super Bond Girl
 www.SuperBondGirl.com


6 comments:

  1. It was quiet very interesting, thanks for sharing with us. Bail Bonds San Luis Obispo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! You're very sweet Monique! Thank you for visiting my blog. :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi thank you for the information. i was searching for the same thing your post is very useful to me.
    regards
    Bail Bonds Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  3. The things you have to sharing is really very admirable, thanks for it.
    regards
    Miami Bail Bonds

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great adventure you have to sharing with us, it's great.
    regards
    Bail Bonds Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice topics & article posted on blog. I like these tips. This is great and important elements in the modern world that mean action bailbonds . I have always wanted to know where all the yummy Vegan places were and now i can easily eat out at these place or order in! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete