Wednesday, May 22, 2013

273.5 = The Numbers That Changed My Life.




I think that we all can identify with a special number or number combination. One day I was on my way to pick up my kids from school and noticed the numbers 273.5 on my car’s odometer. So I pulled over and snapped a picture of it.



I personally have many numbers that are significant to me because they marked something important in my life. My birth date, my kids’ birthdates, my wedding date, the date I was taken into custody, the date my divorce was final, my bank account password, etc.,.

But, one combination number that I will NEVER forget is 273.5. Why? Because those are the numbers that changed my life forever: PC 273.5 (a) the "Domestic Violence" penal code to be exact.
The California Penal Code Section 273.5 reads
273.5. (a) Any person who willfully inflicts upon a person who is
his or her spouse, former spouse, cohabitant, former cohabitant, or
the mother or father of his or her child, corporal injury resulting
in a traumatic condition is guilty of a felony, and upon conviction
thereof shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for
two, three, or four years, or in a county jail for not more than one
year, or by a fine of up to six thousand dollars ($6,000) or by both
that fine and imprisonment.
 
It was so sad for me to even think Javier (my ex-husband, who I knew since High School) could try so hard to "burry me alive" by lying to the police and accusing me (the mother of his kids) of Domestic Violence. In 2008, I was so scared because even though, domestic violence cases are"wobblers" (meaning prosecutors can file as either a misdemeanor or a felony); I was facing possible felony charges for something I didn't do!!! What the fuck?!?!?! I just couldn't believe it!!!
  


I was so worried that I began experiencing anxiety (Gosh! I really hope I never get to experience that ever again!), I couldn't see nor talk to my kids due to the restraining order that Javier filed against me. I couldn't sleep and I ended up losing a lot of weight. I remember I tip the scales at 93 pounds and I felt and looked so sick. I think the whole situation finally took its toll on me, when I fainted at my friend Wendy's house. I remember that I saw Wendy running towards me from the kitchen, as I was falling down in the living room. Everything was in slow motion, I remember Wendy's mouth moving shouting something, but then I blacked out. When I woke up, Wendy had placed me on the couch and she was holding my hand telling me, "You have to eat! You are the only one who can fight for your kids!" (I love you Wendy) Gosh, as I'm writing this, tears are coming down my face, just by remembering how weak I was back then. And how much I've grown since, from the pain I felt during that time. Yes, it's true: "Pain changes people".

I recently, received a copy of the "incident report" written in 2008 where Javier is "accusing me" of domestic violence. In the section, "Injuries" it reads:

"(VIC) Javier Tiscareno had an abrasion with redness to the right side of his neck. J. Tiscareno stated the injury was a result of (SUS) Nancy Tiscareno punching him in the face. J. Tiscareno stated he did not need medical treatment for his injuries".


Now, let me dissect the last paragraph and show you how fucking stupid these two assholes are! Yes, I'm referring to Javier and my arresting officer Deputy B. Balderrama. Apparently, none of these pigs know the difference between "face" and "neck". Perhaps, they can both go back to Kindergarten... Javier said that I punched him in the "face", so? Why did he have an injury to his "neck"?!?! Ahhh! Because Javier is a LIAR! ... And why didn’t Deputy Balderrama question it? Because Balderrama is an idiot! But, Javier is "double idiot" because he's the one who provided "ME" with the copy of this report! As if I wasn't going to write about the report on my blog! How stupid!!! And he used to tell me that, "I'm a stupid Guatemalan!" Pshh!





Now let me tell you, by Javier providing me with a copy of this report; he also gave me Deputy B. Balderrama's information and officer ID#. My arresting officer, Officer Balderrama, rubbed my breast with his right hand when putting the seat belt on me; while he was placing me in the back seat of his patrol car! I was only wearing a tank top without a bra and I couldn't do anything because I was handcuffed!... So, basically I got "fucked over" by "two" police officers, from "two" different police departments on the "same" day!!!! (Blog about Balderrama coming soon. Thanks to Javier!). And then people wonder, why I treat the local cops like shit!

 

Javier and B. Balderrama are two "professionals" in law enforcement; trained by the "finest" (supposedly) Sheriff's Departments in California (Los Angeles County and Riverside County) and they couldn't get their shit together in the report! How embarrassing!!!! But, that's what happens when people lie! The truth always comes out! In The Bible we can read, "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free" John 8:32... Therefore, I'm "Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty ‘I am’ free at last." <3

 
Now, let me go back to the numbers 273.5. After becoming a bail bonds agent, I noticed that this number kept repeating itself over and over again. It saddens me to know about couples who were fighting and either the husband or the wife or sometimes both, ended up in jail due to Domestic Violence.

 
At first, I thought about changing my car license plate numbers to something related to 273.5; but, I don’t want to "glorify" these numbers. And, I think that is what would happen if I put them on a license plate. To me, Domestic Violence is a very serious issue! Not, only because I've seen couples who "love" each other actually do horrible things to one another, but because I lived it myself.

 
When I first received my bail license in the mail back in 2009, I called my friend Andrew, who's also a bail bondsman, and I told him that I had just gotten my license. He said, "Cool! What’s your license number?" I told him, "18-45-101" and then he said to me, "Wow! I'm surprised your number is not 18-45-'273.5'" hahahahaha!!! Asshole!... But, I love you Andrew! ;-)

 
As the years go by, I've been able to laugh and share my experiences with you. After everything I've gone through, that's all I could do. But, I have to be honest; I still have a lot of healing to do. I'm now a very strong, outspoken woman who doesn't take shit from nobody! But, I wasn't always this way. I'm a "product" of my environment!

 
Little by little, the word is getting out about me and I'm getting phone calls and emails from random women who are going through issues with domestic violence. They are either looking for advice or just someone who can listen and understand them. Maybe that's the main reason all these bad things happened to me. Perhaps my "calling" or "purpose" in this life is to help other women, to help humanity. I will always stay true to the "principle of justice". That is why I only speak the truth! Because the truth is the only thing that is constant.


Nancy Tiscareno - Super Bond Girl

 www.SuperBondGirl.com



3 comments:

  1. Nice topics & article posted on blog. I like these tips. This is great and important elements in the modern world that mean action bailbonds . I have always wanted to know where all the yummy Vegan places were and now i can easily eat out at these place or order in! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete