Tuesday, December 10, 2013

New COUGAR in Town!


Move over Courtney Cox! There’s a new Cougar in Town: *ME*  

Wow! Today I’m turning 40! WHAT?!?! How the hell did that happen? I honestly don’t feel that old! Well, maybe a little with some pain in my right knee and lower back after running 6 miles; but, I can still run 6 miles in one hour!!! Ha! (Not bad for this old lady!) 

What a journey my life is been! Unbelievable!!! … First, I would like to thank Jesus, or the Jewish God, or Allah, or Tom Cruise; or, whoever is watching over me! Hahahahaha!!! Thank you very much dude, I really appreciate it! ;-)

I would like to thank my children: Reece, Rio and Sabrina for their unconditional love, for their support to all my crazy ideas; and, for their understanding towards me! My dear children: you guys are the light of my life, the joy of my heart, the smile in my soul, the pride of my being! I know I’ve told you many times, “Never place your happiness in someone else’s hands”; but, my happiness has always been in “your” hands! The three of you are my World!  I love you so much!  My commitment as a Mother continues just as I promised you from the moment you were born, all the way until the day I die. (“Para… Para… Paradise”) <3 <3 <3 <3



Les Brown said, Sometimes you’ve got to believe in someone else’s belief in you until your belief kicks in.And without a doubt, that’s my friend Wendy! Wendy believed in me, even before I believed in myself!!! I’ve told Wendy many times that she was my strength; when I was weak.  When all the nasty things from my divorce were happening; every single time I fell down, Wendy picked me up! Every time I couldn’t sleep, Wendy heard me out! Every time I had doubt, Wendy reassured me that everything was going to be fine! But, every single time I cried (and I cried a lot during those dark days!) Wendy would tell me, “It’s OK! Let it all out! Go to sleep if you need to. But tomorrow, wake up, put your make-up on, and go back and fight for your kids again!” (I call this the Warrior Attitude) For the past five years, that’s the attitude I’ve grown accustomed to. Every single setback I’ve suffered, every painful defeat, every financial disappointment; I cried it out! Sleep it off if I needed to. But, I’ve always kept the same attitude I’ve learned from Wendy! I wake up, put my make-up on; and, go back and fight again!!!!  They say that Behind every great man there's a great woman. In my case, Behind every great woman there’s another awesome ‘badass’ woman; and in my story book, that “badass” woman is Wendy! 

Wendy: I just want to tell you that every single time I talk to you and I share my dreams and goals; and all the other craziness that goes inside my head, you’re the only person who doesn’t seem shocked! You are the only person who encourages me 100% to continue with this wild adventure! Every single time I talk to you, I feel like I can fly!!!! And that means so much to me; every time I talk to you I recharge my energy to be able to continue on. Thank you so much for joining me in this journey, for sharing the laughs and also the tears. I’m so blessed to have you in my life, Wendy! And I love you so much! “Started from the bottom, now we’re here!” LOL! :-D


What about all my crazy marketing ideas? Well, for the past two years, there are 3 people who’d never judge me, never asked me “why”, and never said “no”. I would like to thank my good friend and personal photographer, Beth! Oh my dear Beth! Never a dull moment with you! I love you so much! <3 My graphic designer Fredy Paz, muchas gracias mi querido Chapín! And my web designer and computer guru: Jayson Lopez. The Super Bond Girl brand has gone worldwide; but, I couldn’t have done it without you!  I love you all! <3 Special thanks also to: Michael Whalen from AIA Surety, to my business advisor: Nicole Kinney and my accountant: Lourdes Godinez. It does take a ‘village’ to raise a child! LOL! ;-)

To the best cheerleaders, dreamers and supporters I could ever ask for: Alex Marquez, Paola Vargas Marquez, Gildy Lopez, David Murillo, Rowena Zarate, Ken Delano, Rachel Gartman, Asher Higgens, Joe Cameron Duron, my aunt Hilda Gutierrez and my uncle Hugo Gutierrez. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!! 

Special thanks to my Sister-in-Law, Christina Corrales who I really didn’t get to know at a personal level until she divorced “my” brother. Gosh! Tina! Xoxo! And to the man who continues to show my children what a real Father, Husband and Honorable Man should be: Johnny F. (Red Carpet ready, Johnny!)  ;-)


Thank you to my friends and forever-sisters back from my PTA days at Harada Elementary in Eastvale, CA: Kelli Marine, Claudine Minder, Cindy Poer, Whitney Fernandez, Jill McGary, Ann Alperin and Tex Campos. Hugs and kisses to you! Muah!

I want to give a very special THANK YOU to the FBI for giving me the best Birthday present ever this year! Yesterday, the FBI indicted 18 Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department “pigs” ßOpps! Did I say that out loud? That’s right! Fucking PIGS!!! I keep saying it: LASD = CORRUPTION!!!! I can’t wait to blog about these motherfuckers! “Shame is the Legacy of Fools” Once again, thank you FBI!!!! <3  
News link: http://youtu.be/e0KhpDqgWzo  
FBI website: http://www.fbi.gov/losangeles/press-releases/2013/eighteen-charged-as-a-result-of-federal-investigation-into-corruption-and-civil-rights-abuses-by-members-of-los-angeles-county-sheriffs-department

Thank you too, to all my fans worldwide, especially to the: Netherlands, Germany, Russia, Latvia, United Kingdom, Canada, Guatemala, France, India and my beautiful country the United States!!!! Xoxo! <3

In loving memory of Shorty Rodriguez, a great friend of mine who passed away this year. You’ll be forever in my heart! R.I.P. Shorty! <3

And lastly, I would like to thank my wonderful new husband… Ah! Wait! I don’t have one of those! Hahahahahahaha!!! :-P

Ladies and Gentlemen! Without further adieu! I’ll present to you…

My Top 20 List: “My Life at 40”

No. 20 – At 40, I do what I WANT!

No. 19 – At 40, “I’m different, yeah, I’m different!”

No. 18 – At 40, I’ve been given the opportunity to make my dreams a Reality! <3

No. 17 – At 40, the older I get, the less I give a shit! And I’m happy! Go figure?

No. 16 – At 40, I’m not afraid to express myself! And I always speak my mind!

No. 15 – At 40, I’m still the same woman, but with POWER!

No. 14 – At 40, my gods are: Madonna, Eminem and 2pac! :-D

No. 13 – At 40, I don’t take shit from nobody! And I mean NOBODY!!!

No. 12 – At 40, divorced after 13 years of marriage. I don’t wonder anymore! SIZE DOES MATTER!!! That’s why She can have ‘him!’” 

No. 11 – At 40, men are categorized in 3 groups: One Night Stand dudes, Hook-Up dudes, and Boyfriend Material dudes. And yes, I have my own “Little Black Book” hahahahahaha!!!!

No. 10 – At 40, “I got ‘dudes, I got ‘dudes’; in different area codes, area codes”…

No. 9 – At 40, absolutely NO dating: Cops (I don’t speak to them!), Firemen (I don’t make eye contact), Bail Bondsmen (I ignore them), Bounty Hunters (I only say “Hello”), Lawyers (I don’t waste my time!) or any Clients (that would be unethical)

No. 8 – At 40, I continue to be “single” because I haven’t met a man with bigger balls than me!

No. 7 – At 40, perhaps it’s time to start dating “women” (I must be missing out).

No. 6 – At 40, absolutely NO SEXTING, video recording or incriminating pictures!!! I learned my lesson a few years ago. I really hope that the dude I was with at the time is happily married now; and, he deleted those photos! But, just in case those photos would surface magically in the future; all I’m going to say is that “I’m the one who ‘scored’ at the time! Hahahaha!!!!   

No. 5 – At 40, I’m size 2 and I have one wrinkle on my face!

No. 4 – At 40, I’ve been called “crazy”. And to me, it’s like being called “Limited Edition” It means, I’m something people don’t see that often. And I’M PROUD OF IT!

No. 3 – At 40, I’m grateful to be alive and be able to cherish great moments with my children and with my closest friends who are now and forever part of my family. <3

No. 2 – At 40, I believe that conformity is equal to being a coward. Therefore, I refuse to CONFORM!!!

No. 1 – At 40, I’M A BADASS MOM!!!!! And that’s ALL I ever wanted to be; everything that I’ll accomplish from this point on, is a bonus! ;-)

At 40, I’m finally “living MY life!” I love the woman I’ve become! I don’t wish to be like anyone else! I’m just me! And being “Nancy Tiscareno” is fucking Bad Ass!  I always knew that I’d been “chosen” to do great things! But, for the first 34 years of my life, my potential was always limited by 2 men: my Dad and then my ex-husband. I look now at all the things I’ve been able to accomplish without having those two negative influences in this journey, and I feel awesome! Sure, I have endured a lot of hardship; but, I’m a very positive person and I only concentrate on the good experiences!

I get motivated in knowing that the last name I have, it’s the same last name my children have. In essence “a name”, it’s all I got! And when I leave this earth, that name is all I’ll leave. My name is my Legacy! It doesn’t matter what happened before me, it’s what I will do with my name that will matter for generations to come. And that means, I have a lot of work to do. ;-)


Nancy Tiscareno - Super Bond Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment