Monday, January 12, 2015

COUGARS = Just Wanna Have Fun!


I recently received an email from one of my readers from France that read, 

"Hello from Paris. Sorry for my English if I make a mistake as I am French. First of all I would like to  congratulate you for your blog and most of all for your determination, it is quite amazing! My Mom (43) got divorced with my father a bit less than 2 years ago; but, were separated one year before. After her divorce she went into a small depression. So, she decided to get a new lifestyle and join a fitness club near her work. After a few weeks there she totally changed, felt much happier, prettier and lost all the weight she took after her separation. She even changed her style of clothes into more feminine and shorter. 
I'm so proud and so happy for her, and I recognize her story in yours. However, since this summer she started to date younger men. I must admit I was quite surprised and uncomfortable at the beginning; but, she seems very happy with that and blooming. What do you think about that? Should she continue or should she go back with men of her age? I'd love to have your point of view."   

Aww! How sweet is this? First, I would like to thank this reader for visiting my blog. I already replied to his email directly; and, I gave him my points of view in regards to his Mom dating younger men. "Go, Mom!!! Woohoo!!!" -Then I thought, "I should blog about my points of view in regards to dating younger dudes. Why not?" 



Getting divorced is a very hard and difficult emotional roller-coaster ride! Why do you think I'm not remarried? Lol! Getting divorced is a super crazy experience; and, it’s hard for other people to understand the pain that we (the divorced people) feel inside (both men and women suffer) while going through the whole dissolution process. And let's not forget that if there are kids involved, the children suffer too. 



I've met many women who just get into a depression state and they don’t move from there! They stop living! And it's very sad that they let themselves go. This young man's Mom didn't do that. She gave herself  time to mourn the loss of her marriage (I gave myself a whole year to mourn before I started dating; but, everyone is different). Then, she decided to spend time on herself by going to the fitness center and losing weight and changing her style! Those are GREAT changes! His mom is actually enjoying this new opportunity in her life; and, her new journey is making her happy. I think that our main purpose in life is to be HAPPY. If we're not happy; then, what the hell are we here for? Right? And even though, I don't know this lady personally; I'm very PROUD of her! ;-) 


Now about this young man's Mom dating younger men… I’m going to share with you why I like dating younger men. Younger men are FUN! (Plus they're in shape! Hot bodies! Yum!) Lol! -They are not looking for commitment; they only want to have fun! And for us, divorced women who are over 40 years old; well, we want to have FUN too! ;-) The adventures and the possibilities of having fun with a younger man are endless because they are open minded and have no fear! And of course, the woman is the one who decides if she wants to be in a relationship with someone or not.  


Although, right now I don't have any time for the dating
scene. When I've gone on dates, I would always pick a younger dude over an older chap. And by saying "an older chap" I mean a dude over 40. Lol! Yeah, I know what you're thinking, "But Nancy, you're 41; that means you're old too." hahahaha!!! Yes, of course! But, unfortunately the older dudes that I've dated were looking for a submissive, conforming and passive woman. And as you might be able to tell, I'm NOT submissive, conforming, passive, traditional nor conventional! Yep! You're not going to meet another girl like me... Lol! ;-)  



I don't anticipate to get remarried anytime soon. For me, getting married is not a necessity nor a priority. But, then again, who knows? Perhaps, I'll be like Tina Turner getting married at 73! Lol! that’s why for me it's super fun to date younger men. Perhaps this young man's mom feels the same way as I do… Or perhaps, she will find someone a little more age appropriate? Who knows what her future holds? But, we have to remember that this is her life. If she finds love, then that’s awesome!!!! LOVE doesn't see age, background, gender, or race… Love is love! <3 His mom is having fun right now and I’m so happy that she’s not depressed anymore. I’m sure she looks fabulous too! Good for her! <3 


In my opinion, people who are not happy get caught up with other people's opinions about what "happiness" should look like for them. But, once you begin to understand that you're the creator of your own happiness; you'll never let anyone else steal your joy! I really hope that this young man who sent me this email, keeps appreciating and supporting his mom in her efforts to create happiness and joy in her new life! <3 








Nancy Tiscareno - Super Bond Girl 



No comments:

Post a Comment