Monday, January 5, 2015

It's MY LIFE!!!!


Happy New Year to you, my dear readers! I hope 2015 brings you everything your heart desires: love, health, prosperity, family; but most importantly, HAPPINESS! ;-) 
2015 would be my fifth year as a blogger; and, I'm super excited to continue sharing my adventures and points of view with you all! 

I had been stressing out for most of 2014 due to my legal matters with Danjaq, LLC, (the owners of the James Bond films) in regards of my trademark, "Super Bond Girl." As you probably know, I'm representing myself. Most of my time is now consumed in doing research and studying trademark law; that I began to neglect my content production for my YouTube channel!  It has been really frustrating for me to received daily notifications of people subscribing to my channel when I haven't created any content since April 2014! 


I began to think, "Well, maybe I could make a second YouTube channel; so, I can post only my sewing and craft projects there". But, the truth is, I've created costumes and I've sewn many props that I've used for my Super Bond Girl marketing; and for some of the photos that accompany my blog posts. Everything that I do is connected to Super Bond Girl one way or another. 


My dilemma for many months was, "How am I supposed to manage a second YouTube channel when I don't even have time for the first one? How do I divide all my content? I have so many gifts, talents and ideas; but, how can I manage everything? My family, my bail bond business, all my entertainment projects, my marketing stuff; and on top of that, a lawsuit with the James Bond people! I'm a one woman team here!" Honestly, there been days where I ask myself, "Can I do this?" And something deep inside me, tells me "yes I can"; so, I keep on going. 



It wasn't until last week on New Year's Eve; when I was drying my hair, getting ready to attend a friend's New Year's party when it all hit me! -"I AM SUPER BOND GIRL! I dictate how I want to live my life! I'm the director, the producer, the leading actress, the script writer, the designer of my OWN life! Why am I stressing out about the content that I want to create and post in my own channel! The lawsuit with James Bond is not going to stop me nor should influence my decisions! This is MY LIFE! and I do whatever I want!" 

As soon I said that, I felt liberated! I felt empowered (boy, do I like this feeling!) and I'm so determined to create new content! I haven't slept much the past few days because I'm really engaged. 


The whole deal with my trademark is that the owners of the James Bond films don't want me to be the "superior" bond girl, right?  But the truth is, I have more talent and knowledge than all of those women collectively! I can sew a dress, I can change the break pads in your car, I can bail you out of jail and cook dinner for you, all on the same day!!! Yeah! Not even fucking James Bond can do that shit! I'm like the female version of Neo from the movie, The Matrix, "I'm the one." Lol! This is my life and it's going to be really exciting to show you on YouTube exactly what I do! I've been living my life on the edge since 2008; and at this point, I don't think I could live it any other way. 




Every year the universe sends me new challenges. It's a good thing because it's keeping me busy and entertained too! I've been discovering every year since 2008; the type of woman that I am and what I'm made of! It's been an awesome experience to grow and learn many things as an adult. Although, I've failed many times; and I've struggled due to my bad business decisions, I'm still willing to risk it all! I'm sure by the time someone decides to make a movie about my life, my struggles would only last about 40 minutes of the film. But, I think that If we want to succeed and make a difference in the world, we have to approach life just like Rocky Balboa's quote in Rocky V, "It ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” Man! I've been hit hard so many times that I'm not even shocked when it happens anymore! I just dust myself off and "keep moving forward." 

2015 is the year when Super Bond Girl starts running! I think I paid my dues! Lol! It has taken me years to get to this point; and, now I'm ready!  I don't know how many years I still have to run. But, running is not the goal! My main goal is to fucking FLY!!!!!!!! ;-) 
Happy New Year 2015! 



Nancy Tiscareno - Super Bond Girl

2 comments:

  1. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role.Now we are able to make your love life healthy and it has no space for any type trouble. These all are possible with the help of AGBAZARA TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back withing 48hours who left me for another woman. you can also contact him on (agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on +2348104102662 and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    BETTY from USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I can give everyone just a little advice, get the contact information of a local bail bondsman and keep it in your wallet. You never know when you may be involved in an incident where you wind up in jail and then have to struggle to get released. Call the number on your card and they will come get you in an hour.

    Eliseo Weinstein @ JRS Bail Bond

    ReplyDelete