Monday, February 16, 2015

What Are You Going To Do About It?


This year I wanted to start blogging about more positive things than negative ones. But, I already had my first "TIRADE" of 2015 a few blog post ago! Lol! I'm just not going to tolerate having a dude telling me what to do. 


I usually tell people, "Bad things happen to all of us. The question is, "What are we going to do about it?"' I've learned, especially working in the bail bond industry, that even if bad things happen to me; I always have to fight back no matter what! 

Yes, I used to be the person who sat down on the couch and cried. I complained about how difficult my life was. I called several friends and whined about my bad situation. But, I wasn't getting anything productive done other than wasting valuable energy in being a cry-baby! 

Don't get me wrong! I do cry sometimes, I'm not a robot. But, I've learned that no one is ever going to benefit from being "negative." 



As you probably know, I'm currently dealing with Danjaq, LLC., the owners of the James Bond films because they're opposing my application to trademark my mark "Super Bond Girl." I knew that at some point during this process I was going to cry and last month it finally happened. I was overwhelmed with the paperwork that Danjaq's attorney requested from me; and to make matters worse, my scanner wasn't working properly. I felt as if I was being punished for being a creative and innovative woman. And quite honestly, I'm getting pissed off now because I'm dealing with Danjaq; people who have absolutely nothing to do with the bail bond industry! 

But now, let me share with you the positive things... My kids have been amazingly supportive and encouraging through this time. My surety, AIA, and my boss have been super kind and understanding; and I've received so many messages, emails and texts from family members, friends and fans worldwide! How can I not be motivated to continue on; when I have so many people who believe in me. Aww! Thank you very much for all the support! <3 

"The battle you are facing is great. Many would immediately surrendered vanquished by fear, but you despite having fear, you fight because you are strong and determined. Someone said that you need the "Superman suit", I say that you do not need, you're SUPERBONDGIRL. You are near..."



Like I said in the beginning of this blog post, "Bad things happen to all of us. The question is, "What are we going to do about it?'" If I'm constantly asking people what are they going to do about their bad situation; then I have to set an example, right? That's why I'm still here fighting! Although, I've never seen this lawsuit as a bad thing. Danjaq is only helping me get more exposure. ;-) 



Nancy Tiscareno - Super Bond Girl

Toll Free (855) 737 - 2245

Please visit: www.superbondgirl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment