Monday, March 2, 2015

Another 10 Things You Didn't Know About Me


I would like to start this blog post by thanking you for all your support, for all the wonderful emails I received last week, and for visiting my blog. Aww! You're all so very kind! Thank you very much! <3 

For those of you who are new to my awesome craziness, I just wanted to let you know that I usually update my blog every week on Monday. So, please come back to my blog any time you'd like. I always have something interesting to talk about. ;-) 

Back in October 2012, I wrote a blog post titled: "10 Things You Didn't Know About Me" If you haven't read that blog yet here's the link: http://superbondgirl.blogspot.com/2012/10/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-me.html
I decided to have some fun this week and write: "Another 10 Things You Didn't Know About Me" Enjoy! ;-)

No. 1:
Spanish is my first language. I can write, read and comprehend perfectly in Spanish. Obviously I have an accent when I speak English. But, the weird thing is that I also have an accent when I speak Spanish! Go figure? People are constantly trying to guess where my accent is from; and they usually say that I sound either Colombian, Argentinian or Spaniard. And when I tell them that I was born in Guatemala nobody believes me! So now, I just reply with, "I'm human" -who cares where I'm from! LOL! ;-) 

No. 2:
I haven't watched the news since 2012! I concluded that if I want to live a happy and productive life, I had to stop adding extra daily negativity to my positive natural energy by not watching the news anymore. All the news outlets are focused into spreading the "bad" things that are happening around the world instead of the good things. I believe that there are more "good people" than "bad people" in the world; but due to the media and the news, the "good people" think that they are the minority and powerless. When in reality, we are the majority and can kick anyone's ass! Any day! Any time! 




No. 3:
I love learning about other countries traditions and different languages. I'm fascinated especially with the Chinese, Indian and Arab cultures. <3 




No. 4:
I began applying "Feng-Shui" in my home since August 2014; and, I noticed an immediate increase in positive energy and harmony. I also began applying Feng-Shui in my office including the position of my desk and the way it's organized. Since most of my work is done from home, productivity has been awesome and money-making opportunities are literally knocking at my door. I'm now very strict in following the bagua. I don't think I would do anything that goes against Feng-Shui, from this point on. 

No. 5:
When I got divorced back in 2008, I made a promise to my kids. At the time my children were 8, 10 and 12 years old. I told them, 
"I promise to you, that I would not bring any man into our family that doesn't qualify to be a part of us. You would not see me jumping from one relationship into another. And if I ever introduce you to a man; it would be because he has proposed, I've accepted and we have set a wedding date. That means, that such a man would be 'the perfect man' for our family." 
Well, seven years have passed since I made that promise. My children are now, 15, 17 and 20 years old; and they've NEVER seen me with another man, other than when I was married to their father. Yep! I have to tell you that I feel so badass for still keeping my word. ;-) 




No. 6:
****  I  **** LOVE **** STAR WARS! <3 ****
This love affair started when I was nine years old with "Return of the Jedi" 




No. 7:
Obviously I'm not a "mushy" woman; but, I love red roses! If I'm dating a dude; and he surprises me by sending me or bringing me red roses, that's definitely someone that I want to get to know better. I don't mind moving my schedule around so I can spend more time with him. 

No. 8:
I hate the color gray! I would not buy anything that's gray! I think that gray is a very depressing color! Gray is disgusting! NO GRAY!!!!! Yuck! 




No. 9:
I sleep just like an Egyptian mummy! LOL! About 10 years ago, I read that dermatologists can tell in their patients faces what's their favorite sleeping position because the patients had more wrinkles on that particular side. I then look at myself in the mirror and I didn't had any wrinkles yet. So, I decided to start training myself to sleep facing up. I'm 41 now and no wrinkles! ;-) 





No. 10:
I've always been criticized about the way I walk! Lol! But, what most of you don't know is that I've been walking on my "tippy toes" since I took my very first steps! Even now, when I'm bare foot I still walk on my tippy toes! There's no way my whole foot is going to touch the floor, you know! LOL!!! I think this is the reason why when I began using high heel shoes it was like a second nature for me, so easy and effortless! My friend Mayra told me that someone who worked for another bail bond company in the Van Nuys area had told her, "Gosh! Nancy walks like her shit doesn't stink!" hahahahahahahaha!!!! Oh! my shit stinks, man! But, at least I look good when I walk! LMAO!!! Fucking haters! My "catwalk" is on point; and, they're still hating! Here's a sample:




In addition to my very peculiar "catwalk" (although I think at this point it should be called, "cougarwalk") LOL! every single time that I'm wearing those stellar stilettos the song "Vogue" by Madonna plays non-stop in my head! hahahahahaha!!! Yeah, baby! I just wake up and Vogue! hahahahaha!!! -Gosh! I love me! LOL!!! :-P 

So, there you have it! I hope you enjoy this post because I always laugh my ass off with all the shit I come up with! ;-) 



Nancy Tiscareno - Super Bond Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment