Monday, March 16, 2015

Anything You Say Or Do May Be Used In My Story


In September 2011, I began blogging about my life, my adventures in the Bail Bond Industry and my points of view in regards of many issues that are important to me. In the beginning, I saw my blog as a way to generate traffic to my website: www.superbondgirl.com and I wanted my clients to get a little more information about who I am. 


I wasn't quite sure how I wanted my writing voice to be and I was also concerned about writing in English because as you probably know, English is my second language. I wasn't comfortable with the idea of writing a blog not in my native language, but I challenged myself and said, "The only way I'm going to lose the fear of writing in English is by writing in English! So, get to work Miss Tiscareno!" 

After I posted my first blog posts, I was happy that people came to read my blog. But, I wasn't pleased with my writing. It wasn't me. I was restricting myself of the genuine and honest woman I've become and love so much! So, I decided to write in the same way I communicate with people! LOL! I literally told myself, "Fuck it! I'm going to be me! I'm real! I'm brutally honest! If people like my writing then that's cool and if they don't, then that's their problem!" 

I have to tell you that in the beginning it was hard for me to find topics to write about. But, once I began to write intimately about my life and sharing my story of how I became a bail bondsman with my audience, I started to feel as if the pain and the anger that I felt from my ex-husband's betrayal was starting to disappear. I guess writing became my own therapy. 


I try to write in a funny and positive way to share with you my message, but the most important thing for me is for you to be entertained. I love finding ways of turning a negative situation or event into something positive! And perhaps, by sharing my experiences with you, it could help you in case you happen to be in a predicament similar to the ones I've gotten myself into. 


Most of the time when I write, I'm laughing my ass off with the things I come up with to describe a person or situation. Since I started working in Bail Bonds, I always carry a notepad inside my purse and an extra one inside my car. Initially the notepads were to write inmate information, but now, I use them to write blog topics, ideas, names of people, paragraphs, jokes, dates, etc., whatever I think I'll be needing later on.



I've also written a few very emotional posts and I wish I could tell you how many times I've cried while sitting in front of my computer. Domestic Violence is one of the topics that I haven't build the courage to write about yet. I've mentioned briefly in my blog a few incidents of the abuse I endured while I was married to Javier. But, I haven't talk about the extent of our abusive relationship because quite honestly I'm still trying to heal my emotional scars. I normally try not to think about those incidents, but after seven years of being away from Javier, I have to tell you that I'm still dealing with the guilt. I don't think that I've forgiven myself fully for allowing him to abuse me. It has been very hard for me to deal with all these emotions because I'm too ashamed of myself to even share those things with my closest friends. 


Since I started writing 5 years ago, this blog has landed me in court three times already!!! LOL! The first time, I was sued at the end of 2011 by an asshole in Victorville, CA who filed a restraining order against me! I won, but I haven't written about that case yet because I haven't had the time! The second time, was in 2013 when my ex-husband Javier was claiming that I was harassing him with my blog! And now, in 2015, I'm going to court again because I want to trademark my blog and I'm fighting against the James Bond people! Yep! That's a whole lot of pussies if you ask me! LOL! 


A few weeks ago, I received an email that read: "Just came across your blog. Freaking INSPIRING. And funny. And informative. And effective. And kick ass. Keep rolling!!"
But, I also have haters! The wonderful thing about my haters is that they always come back to read what I wrote! They are the ones who generate the "buzz" and tell other people to visit my blog! And I love them for doing that!!! LOL! ;-) 


I truly enjoy writing and I do it because it brings me joy to entertain you with my adventures and my shenanigans. I love receiving your emails where you're encouraging me to continue writing or reading about your opinions and your feedback on a topic I wrote. Even those of you who have told me to fuck off! I welcome your opinions too. LOL! It's always a pleasure for me to be able to reach so many people with this blog; even the local cops are now sending me ideas about topics I could write about. That's awesome!!! Thank you! <3 




Nancy Tiscareno - Super Bond Girl

2 comments:

  1. The bail bond adventures on your blog attract people because you write using your own voice. The genuine and humorous way you talk of your adventures keep your readers wanting more. Plus, it helps that you are widely knowledgeable of your field. Truth be told, I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog. Hopefully, you continue sharing your journeys in the bail bond industry with us. All the best to you, Nancy! :)

    Eliseo Weinstein @ JR’S Bail Bond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your wonderful words of encouragement and support, Eliseo! I really appreciate them! I enjoy sharing my adventures and I'm glad you enjoy reading them too. ;-)

      Delete